Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Friend Drunk Was SO Wayne Last Night!

Wait...did I get that right?  Well anyways my friend comes home last night from some frat mixer dressed up in a "land down under" costume? i guess that's like an Australian/Safari theme.  Anyways he was fucking HILARIOUS. Keep in mind this guy never actually dresses up for this kind of stuff so we were pretty amused when he busts in the room at 2AM on a Tuesday night looking like this:
No one knows why the hell his shorts were like that but it was amazing.  I even have some videos...but uhhh we shall see if I put those up.  We were BEGGING him to say something Australian and finally got him to say "Shrimp on the Barbie!" which led us to have another laugh attack at his expense.
He was going a tad bit crazy...
Poor Becca.  Anyways, it was awesome.

:) Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment